Loyalty Free Bets And Existing Customer Bonuses
The option to sign up to as many bookies as you like and take advantage of really attractive welcome offers puts a lot of power in the hands of the punter. Online betting sites are exceptionally competitive, most people take advantage of this by taking up introductory offers, not just to get the best value out of bets, but also to try the bookmaker services out. Modern life however seems to be becoming less loyal, many of us switch products and services regularly to get the best deals. Companies know this and therefore put a lot of effort into attracting new customers sometimes at the expense of keeping those regular customers who come back each and every week.
Familiarity is nice and many people simply don't want to switch products and services every five minutes, their bookie included. It is annoying when you find a betting site that you like only for the incentives to dry up very quickly. Betting requires a lot of trust between the punter and the bookie and bettors want to know not only that they are safe and secure but also that their custom is recognised and rewarded. In this article we discuss some online bookies that go the extra mile for their existing customers by providing rewards, bonuses and features to keep you betting happy. For retention free bets and bonuses for racing visit our racing offers page.
Existing Customer Free Bet Clubs
The Mansionbet club is available weekly from the start of Monday (00:01) to the end of Sunday (23:59) (GMT). Each week you need to opt-in first, once you've done that any £10+ bet you place in the sportsbook at odd os 1/2 (1.5) or greater (or 1/2+ overall in an accumulator) will count towards the requirement. Place five qualifying bets in the period and you will be awarded a £10 free bet the following Monday.
The £10 free bet is valid 7 days and can be used on any sports (or virtual sports) with no minimum or maximum odds or winnings. Winnings are of course cash but the stake is not returned. Pre-match and in-play bets will count but cashed out bets will not. For the Free Bet to be credited, player must “Accept” the promotion pop-up after the qualifying bets are settled.
Unibet have come up with a different free bet club model to most others bookies. Instead of just rewarding those that bet before the game, like most of the best free bet offers do, Unibet have decided to reward those who bet live during Football, Cricket, Tennis or Darts games
Any customer who opts in (weekly) and places five or more £10+ wagers in play, on any football, tennis, darts or cricket, at evens or more will receive a £10 free bet (or 20% back) win or lose. Qualifying bets must be placed between the start of Monday and end of Sunday. Free token is valid 7 days and is unrestricted.
Another big bookmaker has now joined in with a loyalty reward club. Called the Paddy Power rewards club, all customers who place five or more bets between 00:01 Monday and 23:59 Sunday, will get a £10 free bet by midday Monday.
The qualifying bets can be placed on any sports or markets with odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more (including combined in a multiple bet), these are very low odds and the best I've seen for a free bet club (e.g. Coral Bet and Get Club is evens+ odds to qualify). Opt in to participate each week, the free token doesn't expire for 7 days and can be wagered on what you like. The five qualifying £10 bets must be placed on different markets (e.g. cannot place 5 x £10 bets on Man United to beat Arsenal in the same game).
It's difficult to cram in all the loyalty offers that Quinnbet have. The Irish owned family bookie have a mission to make betting fairer and in an already short space of time they have lived up to that bill with some of the best exisitng customer loyalty promotions around.
To start with all customers can take part in the loyalty programme. Each week you will be contacted to claim a bespoke free bet that is based on how you bet, this gives you up to 14% of your weekly stakes back as a free bet if you account is up and up to 25% if your account is down. More consideration is given to customers who bet widely on different sports, markets, products and bet types.
This is in addition to the main bet club. This rewards customers who have five or more settled bets at evens+ before the end of Sunday each week. Place 5x£5+ bets and get £5 free, place 10x£10 bets get £10 free or 20x£20 to get £20 free. Each free token is then valid one week for use on any markets at 1/2+ odds. This club is one of the most flexible around, suiting punters who want to place a few low stakes bets up to those that want to place many more bets at higher stakes.
In addition to the loyalty weekly rewards and the bet club Quinnbet have acca bonuses, in play bonuses, money back on loses, horse racing free bets and insurance, football money back and insurance, and much more.
One of the very best betting sites for existing customer loyalty right now, and staggeringly good considering how new they are.
Loyalty Points Schemes
Sport Nation are fairly new but already have a big reputation for strong retention offers. In addition to standard bonuses and free bet clubs punters can now earn points for sports betting (which is a rarity).
Unlike other similar schemes the Sport Nation Rewards allow you to exchange for literally hundreds of top quality products rather than just the typical free bets, spins and bonuses (although you can get these too). There is a product to suit everyone depending on how much you bet and how many points you earn. These range from small items like electronic card shufflers to high end luxury items like Prada bags, Tag and Cartier watches, TV's, Apple tech and much more. Merchandise is far better than any comparable club and the range is constantly updated.
Earn 25 points for every £10 you place on single sports bets or in the casino. Place £10 worth of doubles get 125 points, trebles 175, 4-folds 250, 5-fold+ 350, system and other bets 150 points. These points do not expire, for more about the club including terms and conditions visit Sport Nation.
Free Prediction Games With Cash Prizes
Never expect a usual offer from 888 Sport. This year they are rewarding all customers with their free to play football predictor game, 'up for 8', that not only pays out a massive £8,000 top cash prize if you pick 8 correct results; you will also get a £1 free bet for every correct guess.
All you need is an account, you don't have to deposit or bet to play. Each week guess the result (win, draw, win) in eight pre-selected matches, this is usually the Premier League, but can be other competitions such as the Champions League, FA Cup, etc. Once you make your predictions they are locked in and cannot be edited.
If you get all eight right you will win, or share, the £8k top prize, but even if you don't you can earn a £1 free token for each right answer, meaning you could earn up to £7 each week without getting all correct.
Each token is awarded within 72 hours and can be used on any sports over the following 7 days, cash winnings, stake not returned. While you do not need to deposit to play if you earn more than four lots of tokens without depositing you may be restricted, so to play all season you may want to fund the account at least once.
RaceBets million is a free prediction game where you answer 20 questions in turn to win up to £1,000,000 in cash. One free entry is given each time you bet £25 in total, this is not time limited.
You will get a token withing 48 hours of betting £25, in one or many bets, and this will give you a £1M pot to divide on the first question, which will be about a race or event. Questions are yes or no answers, you can choose how much of your pot you wish to risk on either answer. Following the result the amount that you staked on the right answer remains in your pot and you can then divide this on the second question; and so on. Once you've answered 20 questions (i you haven't already gone bust) whatever you have left is yours to keep in cash.
You must answer a question within 60 days, but this means if you don't like that days question you can wait for the next. If you don't answer a question within 60 days the remaining pot is then divided sequentially by the number of questions you have left.
Only one entry token can be used at a time, once you've finished a game you can qualify for another game by staking £25. You can also earn entries through ad-hoc promotions.
For selected game weeks in the Champions League, Premier League (and other major domestic and international tournaments) pick the answers to 6 questions in a selected game or series of matches in a game week or round (e.g who will win a match, what the score will be, how many corners will there be, etc.). Get all correct and win or share (if multiple correct guesses) £100k in real cash. All you need is a Unibet account, you do not need to actually bet or deposit to play.
The promotion is called different names but the same idea each time. Entries must be in by kick off and can be edited up to that point and prize winners are notified within 30 days. Again this is a great opportunity to win some cash without needing to risk any of your own.
The Correct 4 game from Coral does what it says on the tin, it is a free prediction game where you need to answer four questions about the weekly featured match. These are things like correct score, result, first team to score, corners, etc. Get 4/4 correct guesses and win £50 in cash, not shared between all winners, each individual with 4/4 gets £50.
If you get three correct but one wrong you will still be awarded a £2 free bet and two correct will even grab you a £1 free token (credited in 24 hours, valid 7 days). You can use them on any sports with cash winnings (stake not returned).
There are now lot of footy predictors out there and most have big cash prizes, but frankly you are very unliekly to win. With the Correct 4 game the prize is much lower but the chances of winning are a lot higher, which I think most people would prefer.
One entry per customer per week, UK & IRE online and mobile users only.
How to win with a free bet or bonus
There is no way to guarantee a bet will win but you can make sure you are getting the best possible value from your bookie so that when you do win you get maximum returns. Here are a few general points to consider when picking the best free bet and bonus offers to bet with.
- Cash is King – The best offers give you cash in reward. This is a good benchmark for an offer (and often a bookie). Think about the best bookie offeer, they don't do free bets they always reward in cash.
- Free Tokens – There is nothing to say a free token is any less valuable than a bonus. Free bets generally have no odds restrictions (so you could just put them on a banker) and your winnings should automatically come back in cash. As a negative you don't get your stake back and you have to bet the token in one go.
- Bonus Cash – These are a little trickier, if you are paid out in bonus cash this can be good as it lets you split the cash into multiple wagers. The promo cash is also usually returned as part of the winnings. These come with more restrictions than free bets however, there are usually minimum odds and you need to wager the promo cash several times over to convert it to real cash. Saying that you can withdraw the bonus itself once you meet the requirements.
- Back Yourself with a Free Bet – If you've got a free token you can either stick it on a low odds bet to ensure you at least get some cash or you can back yourself and go for the bigger odds lines. I'm not saying put stupid bets on but in general with free tokens you may as well go for a line that will give you decent returns, evens or greater at least. If you go really big (>10/1) check there are no maximum odds or winnings limits.
- Be More Cautious with a Bonus – Most bonuses are withdrawable but you need to rollover the amount several times to convert it to cash. There will be minimum odds (usually 1/2 (1.50) or more) but this doesn’t mean you need to go crazy backing very high odds. If you've got a £20 bonus with 6x rollover let's say you will need to bet £120 of bonus and winnings to convert to cash, a single 5/1 win will give you enough funds to do this. In general it helps to split your bonus up to give yourself the best chance of winning in the end.
- Bonus Stake Not Returned – There is a third type of bonus that is becoming more common, it's more like a free bet in that the stake is not returned and winnings are paid in cash, and so are withdrawable. These bonuses however provide the best of both worlds when you can find them as you avoid the wagering requirements seen with normal bonuses but you can split the bonus into multiple bets which you can't do with a free bet.
Common Terms and Conditions
The most common reason for not getting the best out of an offer is not understanding the terms in advance. What's the point opting into an offer to get a freebie just to let it expire or become invalid? Here are some common major terms you should familiarise yourself with to get the best from free tokens and bonus funds.
- Expiry – Punters lose out very often from expired free bet tokens and bonuses. It really is worth checking how long the freebie is valid for, some have long expiries of a week or more whereas others vanish after 24 hours. If you place your bet on a Saturday and get a freebie don't necessarily expect it to still be there the next week. Don't assume either that all free bets from the same bookmaker have the same terms. If the bookie has given you something for free at the very least make sure you use it in time, even a throw away bet is better than no bet at all.
- Minimum Odds – It is mainly bonuses that come with minimums but occasionally free bets do too so check. You will be allowed to place bets with bonus funds below the minimum odds but they will not contribute to the rollover.
- Maximum Odds – Freebets can come with maximum odds, usually if this is stipulated it should be 10/1 or more, bonuses rarely have maximum odds.
- Maximum Winnings – This can apply to both types of offer. This is usually quite high (several thousand) but something to be aware of if you are using your freebies on high odds lines or big accumulators.
- Restricted Markets – Freebies are usually open to all markets but for some promotions they can be restricted. The bet may stipulate that it must be wagered on football, on an accumulator, etc. Some free tokens are restricted for use on horse racing too. Bet types such as full cover bets (e.g. Luck 15), tote bets and other more exotic markets can also be restricted.