Loyalty Free Bets And Existing Customer Bonuses
The option to sign up to as many bookies as you like and take advantage of really attractive welcome offers puts a lot of power in the hands of the punter. Online betting sites are exceptionally competitive, most people take advantage of this by taking up introductory offers, not just to get the best value out of bets, but also to try the bookmaker services out. Modern life however seems to be becoming less loyal, many of us switch products and services regularly to get the best deals. Companies know this and therefore put a lot of effort into attracting new customers sometimes at the expense of keeping those regular customers who come back each and every week.
Familiarity is nice and many people simply don't want to switch products and services every five minutes, their bookie included. It is annoying when you find a betting site that you like only for the incentives to dry up very quickly. Betting requires a lot of trust between the punter and the bookie and bettors want to know not only that they are safe and secure but also that their custom is recognised and rewarded. In this article we discuss some online bookies that go the extra mile for their existing customers by providing rewards, bonuses and features to keep you betting happy. For retention free bets and bonuses for racing visit our racing offers page.
Existing Customer Free Bet Clubs
Coral are already the most famous bookie for offering regular punters value when it comes to their sportsbook promotions and now it gets even better with their outstanding and industry leading free bet club.
Opt in each week and place £25 worth of bets (as many bets as you like, overall amount just has to be over £25) at odds of evens (2.0) or more. This can be pretty much any type of bet, even including full cover bets such as Lucky15/31/63's. Do this between the 00:01 Monday and 23:59 Thursday and you will get a £5 free bet online and a £5 free bet to use in store awarded by 6pm Friday.
The free bet tokens are valid until 23:59 Sunday and can be used on any markets at 1/2+ odds. Register for a Coral Connect card to use your free bet in store. Bets placed in store also count towards the qualifying criteria if your online account is linked to a Connect card
If you already place accumulators then you will love this deal. Simply bet £25 in any given week (00:00 Saturday to 23:59 Friday) on accumulators, made up of any sports or events, trebles or greater, with cumulative odds of 2/1 (3.0) or more and Betway will give you £10 completely free.
Free tokens are awarded in two £5 instalments, the first is given at midday Saturday and runs to midday Monday and the second from 14:00 on Monday to 14:00 on Friday. The free bet tokens are not restricted and so can be used on whatever you like, the maximum return is also very high at £20,000. The deal is open to all sports so you can mix and match your selections as much as you like.
The best online bookmaker for range of all-sports offers is at it again with their latest Live Bet Club. This rewards punters who regular bets in play on any in play sports markets, not just football.
Any customer who opts in each week and goes on to place at least five live bets in play will get a £10 free bet. The offer runs from Monday (00:00) to Sunday (23:59) each week. Each qualifying wager must be £10 or more and must have odds of Evens (2.0) or higher to count. The £10 free token is given on the following Monday and is then valid for 7 days. The token can be wagered on any bet between 4/5 and 7/1.
Unibet have come up with a different free bet club model to most others bookies. Instead of just rewarding those that bet before the game, like most of the best free bet offers do, Unibet have decided to reward those who bet live during Football, Cricket, Tennis or Darts games
Any customer who opts in (weekly) and places five or more £10+ wagers in play, on any football, tennis, darts or cricket, at evens or more will receive a £10 free bet (or 20% back) win or lose. Qualifying bets must be placed between the start of Monday and end of Sunday. Free token is valid 7 days and is unrestricted.
Another big bookmaker has now joined in with a loyalty reward club. Called the Paddy Power rewards club, all customers who place five or more bets between 00:01 Monday and 23:59 Sunday, will get a £10 free bet by midday Monday.
The qualifying bets can be placed on any sports or markets with odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more (including combined in a multiple bet), these are very low odds and the best I've seen for a free bet club (e.g. Coral Bet and Get Club is evens+ odds to qualify). Opt in to participate each week, the free token doesn't expire for 7 days and can be wagered on what you like. The five qualifying £10 bets must be placed on different markets (e.g. cannot place 5 x £10 bets on Man United to beat Arsenal in the same game).
In addition to the loyalty points system in operation by ComeOn you can also claim a free bet each week based on how much you bet. Opt in just the once and each time you bet there will be a progress bar displayed, each time the progress bar reaches the next level the free bet award is increased to the next tier.
The whole thing re-sets at midnight on Friday each week. Qualifying bets must be double or higher with minimum odds of evens (2.0). £50 of bets will win you £5, you then move up to level 2 (£100 for £10) and finally level 3 (£250 for £25). There are no other betting sites that can match ComeOn for honest loyalty rewards.
Winner are serious about Loyalty with consistent bonuses and free bets for tennis, football and US sports in particular. Get up to 5% stake back for every 20 in play bets you place on tennis, football, NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB, snooker and darts or pre-event horse racing on mobile (evens+) in each calendar month. Qualifying bets must be £10+ with a £10 free bet credited on every settled 20th bet. You can claim up to £200 in free bets in any given month.
As the offer runs over a month rather than a week you can build your wagers up cumulatively and if you regularly place live bets on these sports why not get 5% of your stakes back win or lose? On top of this there is the Acca Club which gives back £5 for every 5 x £5 placed on 5+ football accas.
Loyalty Points Schemes
One of the only UK bookies to provide a regular loyalty scheme rewarding existing customers based not just on how much they bet but for all activity on the betting site. Get points for everything you do. 25 points for logging in each day, 200 points for registering, 1000 points for sending in ID, 50 points each time €10 (~ £7) is deposited, 1000 points for your first withdrawal, and more. Effectively everything for you do with ComeOn they will give you points.
Obviously get points for betting too with every 70p (€1) wagered. For single bets claim 10 points for each £0.70 staked and up to 100 points for each 70p bet on a 10-fold+ acca. Points can be exchanged in the ComeOn shop for all sorts of rewards.
Lottery tickets and prize entries start at just 500 points, for 25000 points claim t 20% reload bonus. Even claim real withdrawable cash between £10-200 for points. Considering most bookies give you nothing back for betting with them this is a rare and welcome loyalty scheme in the industry.
As a customer of Betway you will immediately be placed in the blue tier of the Betway Plus loyalty scheme (see table below). Every time you now wager on sports, bingo or casino you will be awarded tier points. Tier points reset each month but if you earn enough points to qualify for the next tier during the month you will be immediately be moved up to the next level. Each new tier gives extra privileges, benefits and rewards to punters. Move from blue to bronze, sliver, gold, platinum and black, to stay in each tier you need to meet a monthly maintenance token total.
For every £10 staked earn up to 10 points in bingo, 5 points on casino slot, 2.5 points on casino table games and 2.5 points on sport betting. Rewards include higher bonus offers, invites to major sports event, VIP trips and much more, see the screen shot below for more details.
Sport Nation are fairly new but already have a big reputation for strong retention offers. In addition to standard bonuses and free bet clubs punters can now earn points for sports betting (which is a rarity).
Unlike other similar schemes the Sport Nation Rewards allow you to exchange for literally hundreds of top quality products rather than just the typical free bets, spins and bonuses (although you can get these too). There is a product to suit everyone depending on how much you bet and how many points you earn. These range from small items like electronic card shufflers to high end luxury items like Prada bags, Tag and Cartier watches, TV's, Apple tech and much more. Merchandise is far better than any comparable club and the range is constantly updated.
Earn 25 points for every £10 you place on single sports bets or in the casino. Place £10 worth of doubles get 125 points, trebles 175, 4-folds 250, 5-fold+ 350, system and other bets 150 points. These points do not expire, for more about the club including terms and conditions visit Sport Nation.
Winner are already known as a good bookmaker for rewarding mobile loyalty with their free bet and money back offers for top sports. To sweeten the deal further Winner now has have a points programme that allows sports bettors to earn very high bonuses for betting on sports or in the casino.
Get 1 point every time you place £4.50 on a single bet, £2 on a multiple bet or £12 in the casino. Once you've reached 400 points you then move up to level 2 where you then get £12. This can be taken as a free bet for use in the sportsbook (valid 7 days) or a casino bonus (valid 30 days, 30x rollover).
Each level you move up earns you more in more in rewards. Once you reach level 5 you will also get a £50 VIP bonus alongside the normal £450 bonus. At the top tier, level 7, you will recieve a £2100 in free bets or bonuses with a further £500 VIP present.
The Winner betting site is designed with proper punters in mind and so therefore is the loyalty scheme. You will need to bet a fair bit to get to the top levels but then again if you were going to bet these amounts anyway you might as well get loyalty credit for doing so.
Free Prediction Games With Cash Prizes
The #BestBetWins competition form BetVictor offers a weekly cash prize to the the punter with the highest odds winning single bet on a football match, any single market. This means if you back a winning outside bet (stake must be £1+) you could also get the added bonus of winning (or sharing if multiple winning bets at the same price) £5000 in real withdrawable cash.
Multiples do not count, either do bets on outright or special markets, only football matches. Each-way wagers do count but only if the win component of the bet is £1+, i.e. the stake would need to be £2+.
All customers in the top 50 places on the leaderboard each week (week runs Monday to Sunday), including tied places, will also share a £5000 casino bonus (5x rollover, select games, valid 24 hours, terms apply).
Last season Betway launched a free to play, one prediction each week game for all Betway account holders, no betting required, where you can win £25,000 in cash. It proved so popular they have launched a re-vamped version for this season.
Called 4-to-score customers need to pick the first goalscorer from 4 selected weekly fixtures. This is usually Premier League or other top level football league or cup matches. Get all four correct and win or share £25,000 in real cash.
4-to-win is another free game for live ITV horse racing meetings, giving you the chance to win £1000 on a weekday or £10,000 on Saturdays. To qualify pick the winner in 4 selected races along with the combined winning distance of all the winners. If you guess all correct and no one else does then get the jackpot, if one or more people tie the winning combined distance is used as tiebreaker, the winnings going to the one with the closest guess.
William Hill's Lucjy 7 competition is available to all account holders with no wagering required to enter. All you need to do is select 7 horses to win from 7 chosen races and if you guess them all correct you will win, or share, £50,000. The offer runs on major race meetings, usually every Saturday plus other featured meetings.
If nobody gets all seven winners correct there is a £1000 consolation prize to the person with the most winners and places. If there is a tie for the consolation prize the money goes to the player who submitted their entry first.,
For selected game weeks in the Champions League and Premier League (and likely the World Cup) pick the first goalscorer and time of goal from the selected game in a game week or round. Get both correct and win or share (if multiple correct guesses) £50k or £100 (depending on the competition) in real cash. All you need is a Unibet account, you do not need to actually bet to play.
Entries must be in by kick off and prize winners are notified within 30 days. Again this is a great opportunity to win some cash without needing to risk any of your own.
How to win with a free bet or bonus
There is no way to guarantee a bet will win but you can make sure you are getting the best possible value from your bookie so that when you do win you get maximum returns. Here are a few general points to consider when picking the best free bet and bonus offers to bet with.
- Cash is King – The best offers give you cash in reward. This is a good benchmark for an offer (and often a bookie). Think about the best bookie offeer, they don't do free bets they always reward in cash.
- Free Tokens – There is nothing to say a free token is any less valuable than a bonus. Free bets generally have no odds restrictions (so you could just put them on a banker) and your winnings should automatically come back in cash. As a negative you don't get your stake back and you have to bet the token in one go.
- Bonus Cash – These are a little trickier, if you are paid out in bonus cash this can be good as it lets you split the cash into multiple wagers. The promo cash is also usually returned as part of the winnings. These come with more restrictions than free bets however, there are usually minimum odds and you need to wager the promo cash several times over to convert it to real cash. Saying that you can withdraw the bonus itself once you meet the requirements.
- Back Yourself with a Free Bet – If you've got a free token you can either stick it on a low odds bet to ensure you at least get some cash or you can back yourself and go for the bigger odds lines. I'm not saying put stupid bets on but in general with free tokens you may as well go for a line that will give you decent returns, evens or greater at least. If you go really big (>10/1) check there are no maximum odds or winnings limits.
- Be More Cautious with a Bonus – Most bonuses are withdrawable but you need to rollover the amount several times to convert it to cash. There will be minimum odds (usually 1/2 (1.50) or more) but this doesn’t mean you need to go crazy backing very high odds. If you've got a £20 bonus with 6x rollover let's say you will need to bet £120 of bonus and winnings to convert to cash, a single 5/1 win will give you enough funds to do this. In general it helps to split your bonus up to give yourself the best chance of winning in the end.
- Bonus Stake Not Returned – There is a third type of bonus that is becoming more common, it's more like a free bet in that the stake is not returned and winnings are paid in cash, and so are withdrawable. These bonuses however provide the best of both worlds when you can find them as you avoid the wagering requirements seen with normal bonuses but you can split the bonus into multiple bets which you can't do with a free bet.
Common Terms and Conditions
The most common reason for not getting the best out of an offer is not understanding the terms in advance. What's the point opting into an offer to get a freebie just to let it expire or become invalid? Here are some common major terms you should familiarise yourself with to get the best from free tokens and bonus funds.
- Expiry – Punters lose out very often from expired free bet tokens and bonuses. It really is worth checking how long the freebie is valid for, some have long expiries of a week or more whereas others vanish after 24 hours. If you place your bet on a Saturday and get a freebie don't necessarily expect it to still be there the next week. Don't assume either that all free bets from the same bookmaker have the same terms. If the bookie has given you something for free at the very least make sure you use it in time, even a throw away bet is better than no bet at all.
- Minimum Odds – It is mainly bonuses that come with minimums but occasionally free bets do too so check. You will be allowed to place bets with bonus funds below the minimum odds but they will not contribute to the rollover.
- Maximum Odds – Freebets can come with maximum odds, usually if this is stipulated it should be 10/1 or more, bonuses rarely have maximum odds.
- Maximum Winnings – This can apply to both types of offer. This is usually quite high (several thousand) but something to be aware of if you are using your freebies on high odds lines or big accumulators.
- Restricted Markets – Freebies are usually open to all markets but for some promotions they can be restricted. The bet may stipulate that it must be wagered on football, on an accumulator, etc. Some free tokens are restricted for use on horse racing too. Bet types such as full cover bets (e.g. Luck 15), tote bets and other more exotic markets can also be restricted.